- RSS Channel Showcase 2276646
- RSS Channel Showcase 4197880
- RSS Channel Showcase 1529647
- RSS Channel Showcase 7411613
Articles on this Page
- 03/25/18--09:00: _Cashew Chicken Lett...
- 03/28/18--23:00: _Mediterranean Smash...
- 04/18/18--23:22: _Sheet Pan Lemon Dij...
- 04/21/18--23:00: _Baja Shrimp Ceviche...
- 04/25/18--23:00: _Sheet Pan Thai Pean...
- 05/09/18--23:00: _Asian Avocado Tuna ...
- 05/16/18--23:00: _Healthy Honey Lemon...
- 06/09/18--23:00: _Thai Tahini Veggie ...
- 06/13/18--23:00: _Mexican Street Corn...
- 06/24/18--08:00: _Easy Tzatziki Hummu...
- 06/27/18--23:00: _Grilled Honey Chipo...
- 07/11/18--23:00: _Avocado Mango Tuna ...
- 07/15/18--10:00: _Amaretto Peaches & ...
- 07/22/18--07:30: _Basil Garlic Chicke...
- 08/01/18--23:00: _Summer Corn BLAT Sa...
- 08/08/18--23:00: _Summer Corn & Brocc...
- 08/15/18--23:00: _Spicy Thai Zucchini...
- 08/19/18--05:59: _Easy Fajita Hummus ...
- 03/25/18--09:00: Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Tahini Sauce
- 03/28/18--23:00: Mediterranean Smashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- 04/18/18--23:22: Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon & Asparagus
- 04/21/18--23:00: Baja Shrimp Ceviche Tostadas
- 04/25/18--23:00: Sheet Pan Thai Peanut Chicken
- 05/09/18--23:00: Asian Avocado Tuna Salad
- 05/16/18--23:00: Healthy Honey Lemon Chicken Quinoa Bowl
- 06/09/18--23:00: Thai Tahini Veggie Soba Noodle Bowls
- 06/13/18--23:00: Mexican Street Corn Lettuce Wraps
- 06/24/18--08:00: Easy Tzatziki Hummus Dip Recipe
- 06/27/18--23:00: Grilled Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls
- 07/11/18--23:00: Avocado Mango Tuna Poke Salad Bowl
- 07/15/18--10:00: Amaretto Peaches & Cream Chia Pudding Trifle
- 07/22/18--07:30: Basil Garlic Chicken & Pesto Zucchini Noodles
- 08/01/18--23:00: Summer Corn BLAT Salad recipe
- 08/08/18--23:00: Summer Corn & Broccoli Tabbouleh
- 08/15/18--23:00: Spicy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp
- 08/19/18--05:59: Easy Fajita Hummus Dip Recipe
Quick, easy and packed with flavor, these Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Tahini Sauce are proof that healthy eating CAN be delicious! Ready in 20 minutes or less, these lettuce wraps are perfect for lunch, appetizers, dinner and everything in between! *Updated* This post was originally published in June 2017. I made edits to theRead More
This Mediterranean Smashed Chickpea Salad only takes 10 minutes to prepare, plus it’s packed with protein and nutrients! Whether you serve it as a sandwich, salad, part of a grain bowl, or eat it plain with a spoon, these smashed chickpeas are completely customize-able and perfect for lunch on the go, snack time, potlucks orRead More
This Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon & Asparagus recipe is quick, easy and fuss free! Served with a simple, creamy Basil Aioli, this dinner is packed with both nutrients and flavor! It’s perfect for easy weeknight dinners, yet elegant and delicious enough for entertaining! Hey guys! So, I’m just going to be 100% up frontRead More
Crispy tostadas slathered with creamy Baja sauce and topped with refreshing, tart ceviche packed with plump shrimp and fresh veggies. These Baja Shrimp Ceviche Tostadas are fresh, fabulous and perfect for your Cinco de Mayo, Spring or Summer soirees! *Updated* This post was originally published in May 2016. I edited the photos and changed someRead More
This Sheet Pan Thai Peanut Chicken with onions and peppers is quick, easy, delicious and can be ready in 35 minutes or less! With an Asian peanut sauce that doubles as a marinade and a dipping sauce for serving, this flavorful tray bake dinner is guaranteed to be a weeknight dinner winner! Hi-ya, friends! CanRead More
This fresh, lightened up Asian Avocado Tuna Salad Grain Bowl is finished with a silky honey miso dressing and it’s ridiculously delicious! Quick and easy to prepare, plus packed with flavor and nutrients (NO MAYO!), this grain salad will be your new favorite lunch, or it’s perfect as a light, healthy dinner! Tuna salad hasRead More
This Healthy Honey Lemon Chicken Quinoa Bowl is easy to prepare and can be on the table in 30 minutes or less! Golden brown, stir-fried ground chicken with a sticky, sweet, tangy honey lemon sauce piled high on nutty quinoa and spiralized veggies. This skinny chicken is absolutely delicious and a great alternative to takeRead More
Refreshing and light yet seriously satisfying, these Thai Tahini Veggie Soba Noodle Bowls are slurp-tastically delicious. Ready in 30 minutes or less, these quick and easy bowls are perfect for lunch or dinner! *Updated* This post was originally published in April 2016. I made edits to the photos and changed some of the written postRead More
A delicious mix of smoky, sweet and spicy, these quick and easy Mexican Street Corn Lettuce Wraps are deliciously healthy and packed with flavor! Loaded with tender chicken, charred corn, crumbled cheese and finished with a creamy chili spiked sauce, this fun twist on elote is perfect as an appetizer, lunch, or light weeknight dinner!Read More
This creamy, fresh hummus is a more savory, less tangy, thicker, and heartier version of tzatziki. If you like hummus and you like tzatziki, I can guarantee you will love this Easy Tzatziki Hummus Dip recipe! *Updated* This post was originally published in May 2016. I made edits to the photos and changed some ofRead More
Spicy, sweet honey chipotle chicken skewers served atop a bed of fresh zucchini rice studded with corn and finished with a thick and creamy avocado cilantro sauce. These Grilled Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls are healthy and light, yet packed with flavor and perfect for summer! Hey fraaands! Today we are going to live our bestRead More
This Avocado Mango Tuna Poke Salad Bowl recipe swaps out sushi rice for greens and is essentially a ‘how-to’ build your own healthy ahi poke bowl! Complete with optional toppings, add-ins and a ridiculously easy to make mango dressing, this salad is perfect for lunches or easy, light dinners! Hey there, virtual friends! How was yourRead More
This Amaretto Peaches & Cream Chia Pudding Trifle tastes like a boozy peach cobbler pudding, minus all the hard work! With layers of creamy chia seed pudding, amaretto marinated peaches, honey spiked whipped cream, crushed amaretti cookies and rich caramel sauce, these trifles are the perfect creamy treat for summer!! Option for non-alcoholic version includedRead More
Marinated and stir-fried basil garlic chicken, served over fresh squash and zucchini noodles, tossed in a silky, herbaceous pesto and topped with salty parmesan, crunchy pine nuts and fragrant basil. This Basil Garlic Chicken & Pesto Zucchini Noodles dish is delicious and can be prepped, ready and on the table in less than 30 minutes! *Updated*Read More
This Summer Corn BLAT Salad is a deconstructed version of the classic California BLT! With the addition of fresh grilled corn and an avocado jalapeno ranch dressing, this salad will give the traditional sandwich a run for its money! This post was created in partnership with Vinho Verde Wines. #21andup All text and opinions are 100% myRead More
This Summer Corn & Broccoli Tabbouleh is a delicious twist on the traditional salad! Fiber-rich broccoli rice mixed with sweet corn, plump tomatoes, creamy goat cheese, fresh herbs and creamy jalapeno hummus dressing. It’s healthy, nutritious, filling and perfect for lunch or dinner!Hey-ya, friends! So, it’s always at about this exact point in summer that I start to getRead More
Spicy, sweet and deliciously healthy, these Spicy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp are an amazing, easy alternative to take out! Option to substitute chicken or tofu for shrimp! Hey there, friends! If you read my last post, you know I was open and honest about my feelings of sadness over the imminent expiration of theRead More
Savory, smoky and slightly spicy, this flavorful Easy Fajita Hummus Dip recipe tastes exactly like everything you love about fajitas, just blended into healthy, creamy, dreamy dip form! Get creative with your fajitas and turn them into a drool-worthy dip! *Updated* This post was originally published in April 2016. I edited the photos, tweaked theRead More